Happy Halloween?



Its not looking like Halloweens of past years, is it. Not that it ever looks like much here in the U.K. You need to be in Canada or the U.S. for a good Halloween.

However, I have still decorated a bit and have a small stash of junk food to get us through a couple of nights of John Carpenter and some other of our favourite horror movies. I don\'t expect trick or treaters this year (or any other year here for that matter) so I will have zero guilt feelings when I eat all the toffee popcorn. There I said it.

My grandchildren in New Brunswick will have a great Halloween despite the province being in various stages of COVID19 alerts. They have built a small yard haunt and have the circus as costume themes. I have an incredibly talented daughter-in-law who I think could knit you a stove if you gave her a ball of steel wool! They won\'t be trick or treating this year, but are having a Halloween party at home. Lots of cousins and friends and I\'m sure, a very good time.


However you celebrate Halloween, if you do, I hope its a happy one! 



Comments