Snow Days

 


Well, I got my wish and the wet, windy weather disappeared. It only takes the jet stream to move on and presto! cold and sunny with a bit of snow. In other words, proper January weather. 

The end of the month is nearly here, February is on the horizon then I start looking forward to Spring. It tends to come earlier in England than it does in the Maritimes and I can't say I mind it. The older I get, the more I prefer Summer and my favourite season, Autumn.

Honey, on the other hand, loves the cold and snow. Her thick coat keeps her warm while she plows through it with her nose. Mad animal. 




Comments

  1. Hi Alison, nice blog you have here! I saw your comment at Guillaume's Vraie Fiction blog and came over to see another Canadian's blog. Have you lived in England for awhile? Looks like Honey is enjoying that snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra and thanks for coming by! I've been here nearly twenty years now. In some ways the country is still as foreign to me as it was when I first arrived. Go figure! Yes, Honey loves the cold.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I love winter and autumn, the latter being my favourite season. I miss snowy winters here in England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by Guillaume. Its nice to meet a fellow Canadian here!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!