2023 Full Moons

 


I'm late with this, but thought I would post anyway. I like to do affirmations in the two or three days leading up a Full Moon. These are to give thanks and to ask for continued health and happiness for myself and those I care about. And being a Cancerian, the Moon is my familiar planet so its natural for me to gravitate towards it.

Any evidence that affirmations work would be dismissed by non-believers as anecdotal, but I don't care. They are a comforting little ritual that makes me focus on the many small but positive things in Life. A push back against the sound and fury (as Shakespeare put it) of the world around me. 

A handy little reminder for each month's Full Moon. Even if all you do with it is look out your window and remember there is something out there greater than ourselves.

Comments

  1. I believe in the power of affirmations AND of the full moon! Every full moon on my blog I post a Full Moon Altar created for that date. That's my ritual which I've been doing for a couple of years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that. I'm going to have to start paying attention. I love the idea of an alter.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!