Dog Walks

 


The chill and damp continue, but the dog still needs her walks so I make the best of it. That vintage Rover was outside a neighbour's house on Sunday. I love old cars. 

Despite the weather or perhaps because of it, the marsh marigolds are really prolific this year. 


I took Friday off and took Honey along the canal paths that are near us. Some of the houseboats you see are pretty rough looking, but I spotted this sleek model, appropriately named "Angel".




Whoever kidnapped the Sun, please let me know what the ransom is. I'll happily pay it ......

Comments

  1. That's a pretty nice looking houseboat. Would you ever live on one? I wouldn't want to. I prefer terra firma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno. Lots of people do live on them here and on the mainland. Some are really quite nice with all the mod cons. Apparently the running costs are a lot less than your usual bricks 'n mortar. I think it would be nice to vacation on one.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!