Portland, Dorset

 We are back from a few days on the Dorset coast and some wonderful sun and warmer temps than we are used to here in the Midlands. If you are down that way and need a place to stay, I can recommend Cove Park.  We stay there each time we go down, though at some point I would like to try a cottage of which there are lots to rent in the area.  Here are a few photos;


Bennett's in Weymouth- not cheap, but very tasty!

Fishermen at Portland Bill

I'm sure this gull was not impressed by the signage




Portland Bill Lighthouse



Royal National Lifeboat Institution boat

Vintage VW!

Weymouth Harbour



Comments

  1. Great photos! You have the gift of noticing eye-catching moments and details,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see that lighthouse. I love lighthouses. Oh and I love fish and chips too. Good fish and chips are never too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lighthouses too and have a small collection of them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!