Budget Beauty - M&S Hand Balm

 

I rely on trial and travel sizes when I'm on the road, which granted isn't often. And with more restrictions on weight and sizes of luggage, I'm always on the lookout for good value, quality health and beauty items that can multitask and will get me through at least a couple of weeks without having to restock when I'm away. 

My hands and body are prone to dryness so I go through a lot of product for it. On the way to Dorset two weeks ago, I realised I had nothing with me to take care of that. We stopped on the road down to get something to eat and there was a Marks & Spencers store nearby so I dashed in. Besides picking up a few grocery items that we like from them, I spotted this tube of hand balm and decided to give it a try.

M&S Hand Balm with shea butter + honey and vitamin E, 75 ml, only £2.00 and very effective. Its a thick, rich cream that massages in nicely and the scent is very light and pleasant. I used this on my hands, feet and legs and was impressed with how effective it was. Its light enough to throw the tube into any travel bag and will pass the size regulations if you are flying. 

It's also a more affordable substitute for L'Occitane shea butter hand cream which is the same size.


VERDICT: a definite re-purchase


Comments