Budget Beauty - M&S Body Wash


 

I posted in May about an M&S budget beauty buy and this month I found another one. The almond milk & vanilla body wash is a real treat. Vegan formula with coconut and shea butter,  recyclable packaging and a low key scent. I don't normally like the smell of vanilla in body products, but this is pleasant and not overwhelming. 

The litmus test for me with body washes is, does it have you racing for the moisturising lotion after using it?  I'm on the dry side anyway, but didn't find this left my skin feeling stripped, though I did need to moisturise when I was ready to get dressed.

My usual favourite is Aveeno's Aprioct & Honey body wash which is more than double the price for 300 ml. 


VERDICT: at £2.00 for 250 ml this is a lovely find and a definite re-purchase

Comments