July


The first long weekend of the Summer! Canada Day is Saturday, July 1st and is the cue for lots of celebrations across the country.  Canada is now 156 years young, counting forward from Confederation in 1867 when it officially became a country. 


July is also the month with the second most family birthdays. October has first place for that. My birthday, my brother's birthday and my grandson Ben's birthday are all in July.

I'm counting down now to my trip back to New Brunswick in August. Lemme see.... 34 days and counting!





Comments

  1. Happy Canada Day! And it's exciting to be traveling back to New Brunswick in August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a wonderful birthday month of July... Cheers to all the birthday children of this month.
    Hug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!