Sunday

Left to right; Honey, Maggie, Bonnie. 
The human is Maggie's owner, Joan, who has the treats which 
is the only way we could get them all to sit still at the same time!

Summer is fading fast now. Dark by 7:30 pm, the wind has that touch of chill in it when the skies cloud over. I think Friday was the last day of the real Summer feel. if you know what I mean. Honey had a vet appointment, new vet who is closer to us so we walked there and back, and it was really pleasant in the sun.

Saturday coming is the Autumnal Equinox and while Falli is my favourite time of year, I am always a little sad that Summer is gone for another year. I dug out my box of Halloween decorations yesterday and will put them up next weekend. 

Also next month I will be posting daily, or trying to, over on The October File, so please pop round. Its the annual Crypt Keeper event run by Countdown to Halloween. I haven't participate in a long time so I'm looking forward to resuming that and site hopping to see what other Halloween fans are doing this year.


Comments

  1. Dogs sure do love treats, don't they? Looking forward to checking out your Halloween postings on your other blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!