Housekeeping

 

I'll start with a hearty "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone. And today is also my baby boy's 41st birthday! 

The sun is shining and we are enjoying a few days of settled, warmer weather here in the Midlands of England.  I have decided that its more work than I want to run two blogs. I just about have enough to talk about for one site so I have merged The October File with this one.

And someone once said K.I.S.S. aka keep it simple stupid. 

I am still doing Crypt Keeper, but I have posted a redirect on the October File to here.  Posts for Crypt Keeper will be once or twice a week rather than daily. 

So eat, drink, be merry and remember elasticated pants were invented for a reason!




Comments

  1. Do you still mark Canadian thanksgiving in your home abroad? If so, enjoy the meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do indeed, though turkey is scarce until November here. I'm doing a nice leg of lamb today.

      Delete
  2. Belated happy Thanksgiving. I'm sorry I haven't been visiting your blog recently, I don't know why this countdown to Halloween has been rather frantic. Anyway, I far prefer the Canadian Thanksgiving to the American one. Not because I ever celebrated it all thar much, but because I prefer to have a holiday in October, for one, and it's a big rehearsal for Halloween, when I can get in a spooky mood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!