Local Snaps

 


So we are into the second day of November. I wonder where September and October went! As if on cue, the second Halloween was over my inbox is clogged with Christmas ads, ditto on tv. I like Christmas but have zero interest before December 1st. The second wind and rain storm in as many weeks is thrashing outside, stripping the trees of any leaves they still have and generally making dog walking a slog.

October however was a good month for walking and I took some great photos while the trees still looked glorious and it was dry.














Comments

  1. Beautiful Fall colours! And spooky mist! I started Christmas shopping today. Last year I had it all done by Halloween, so I'm running late, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, your ambitious. My mom was like that too, got started early.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!