Où est le Soleil?

 


You'd never know it going by the non-stop dull grey skies that have been the norm since the end of November. I'm not sure you need all the fingers of one hand to count the number of sunny days we have had since then.

I complain because I am definitely one of those souls who's battery needs regular topping up by the Sun. Not getting enough exposure results in short temper and low energy levels. I wouldn't say its seasonal affect disorder (I'm not keen to label myself or anyone else), but just the odd sunny morning, when we geit it, makes such a difference.

I'm thinking one of those S.A.D. therapy lamps might be a good investment in both my mental health and physical wellbeing. Or maybe just a vitamin D supplement? 

Comments

  1. I'm the opposite: I love the sun only on a cool or cold day. In fact I grew to hate summertime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!