World Book Day


Its that time again, World Book Day, at least it is in the U.K. and Ireland. I'm sure it's Book Day anywhere at any time. I've been an avid reader since I was a kid. My parents' house was full of books and magazines. I know I'm talking pre-internet and before the television became a mosh pit of dozens of channels. But that's not an excuse to not lose yourself in a good old-fashioned book.

Besides my Kindle, which is filled mostly with biographies by Hourly History, I'm reading "My Salinger Year" by Joanna Rakoff and "My First Summer in the Sierra" by Scottish naturalist John Muir.

Are you reading anything interesting?


Comments

  1. I'm not reading any books at the moment -- I'm immersed in the mosh pit of streaming services, lol (great image, thanks!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!